Thanksgiving is Tomorrow and We Are So Thankful
First of all, let us start by saying Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
Did you know that the first Thanksgiving was celebrated in 1621 and was three days long?
You can find the entire story on the history of Thanksgiving in this awesome article right here
The last few days leading up to this holiday have really got us thinking over here at Ritt's Done Right.
We have so much to be thankful for! And we want to spread the love by sharing with you:
1. We are so very thankful for every client that we get the chance to work with and create projects with.
2. We are thankful for every man and woman that makes up our work force. Not only do they get the job done, but they do it in such a skillful and timely manner.
3. We are thankful that we have families and/or loved ones to spend this time with, when many others do not.
4. We are thankful for overflowing abundant work requests coming our way.
5. Finally, we are thankful for being blessed with our health that allows us to work every day.
Now it's your turn! We want to challenge you to make a list of what you're feeling thankful for in this time of life. Your list can be two lines long or two pages long, either way there's lots to be grateful for!